These delightful images designed in-house at our Rana Salam Studio illustrate the beautiful memories from Beirut.
The heart of the capital is set in the 1950s just after the independence from the French mandate, with blue skies, and palm trees, just like a dream. Not to forget the singer, Samira Toufic's gorgeous smile and beauty spot in the foreground. The word Beirut in Arabic overlays the image.
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia